R170.00 for 1
R150.00 each for 5 or more
Advantages of using the Hot Box
- It can reduce a family's fuel usage, saving money
- It reduces CO2 emissions
- It reduces toxic fumes which means less respiratory problems
- It eliminates fire and burning accidents in the kitchen, because stoves are used less
- It reduces time spent cooking, giving more time for other activities
- It saves water. When the pot is insulated in a Hot Box at a fairly constant temperature, less evaporation occurs, so less water is needed
- It saves food. There is no burning of food due to pots being placed on open fires.
Boil food on a sun stove or a regular stove.
Make a cavity in the bigger cushion and place newspaper on a cloth at the bottom.
Place pot on the newspaper and cover with the smaller cushion.
Before you know it you will have a delicious hot meal ready to serve.